1 Pound Ground Beef (preferably Australian Grass Fed Beef)
1/2 Pound sliced Aussie Select Lamb Pastrami
4 slices Swiss Cheese
1 Clove Minced Garlic
4 large Hamburger Buns
1 cup Arugula
4 sliced Tomatoes
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Gently form the meat into four equal-sized patties and place onto a parchment-lined plate or baking sheet.
- Once the grill reaches temperature, spray with oil and place patties on grill grates. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- While burgers are cooking, assemble burgers by adding arugula to the bottom of the buns and then add sliced tomatoes.
- Top burgers with swiss cheese and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until patties are cooked through (165 F) and cheese has melted fully.
- Remove burgers from the grill and place them on the bottom buns.
- Gently fold 1/4 of the Aussie Select Lamb Pastrami onto each patty.